My Followers

Tuesday 22 February 2022

Passion For promarkers - Things with Wings

 Hi Back again I am likes buses nothing for ages then 3 come along

This time I have my Dt card for the new challenge at 

Passion For Markers

this weeks theme is things with Wings.

We are sponsored this week by

Uniko Stamps  and it is their 10th Birthday

They have a discount code over on our challenge blog for you.

So before you head on over here is my card.

I have used a image from a company that no longer runs as sadly Faith lost her battle with Cancer.

The company is From the Heart Stamps.

The image is Bird Brain Wine.



I kept it very clean and simple as i made while my head was bad. So glad I had coloured it before.

Just layered into a over window and added a sentiment

Image coloured with promarkers

Stamped sentiment then diecut it out.

Well thats it for today please pop along and checkout the more exciting samples on the challenge blog and grab that code

challenges

10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card gorgeous image Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

The CAS design showcases this fab image beautifully Sue. (Hope your head is better now!)
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat K said...

Fun image on this fab card. Hope you are feeling better now. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is so beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

foleysfriend said...

What a fun "adult" birthday card. I love the image and how you've presented it with the oval frame. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.

debo said...

nice creation
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Debo DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Lee said...

Adore this one.x

Janette said...

This is fab Sue, I have to say I think the look on the chicks face is quite funny :))xx

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Sue. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/