My Followers

Tuesday 23 August 2022

All Dressed Up Challenge

 Hello sorry been away but have been busy moving my son and also still looking after little one.

Not sure if my computer knew how to load up as i have been off it for so long.

Anyway I have a few posts that need to be uploaded so you will be sick of me today doing the catch up.

First up is my card for this month's challenge over at ALL DRESSED UP 

I have used the image And Relax



I think I need to try this as feeling a little stressed

I made a circle card for a change

All DP & embellishments are from my stash

I made the flower with some of that foam and added some stamens

Well I guess if you havent joined usI do hope you will try as you have a whole month, and the theme is Anything Goes but you must use one of our images.

There are some freebies on the blog so do check them out.

Thanks for popping by

challenges

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (2W (1st & 3rd Sun), E3) - #188- Always Anything Goes

Dare 2B Artzy Challenges (M, 1st Sunday, E3) - August - Shaped

15 comments:

tilly said...

what a lovely image and you will need to try this as you have been busy lol, lovely colours and flower xx

Donna Walls said...

Moving is hard work and I hope I never, ever have to move again. I love your coloring of this precious image and the round shape is lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!

Donna Walls said...

I'm back wearing my Digi Choosday DT Hat to say Thanks for sharing with us at the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge!
Donna xx

Jan Mahew said...

Cute circular card, Sue! Adorable coloring and image. Thank you for sharing your relaxing creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope you will join us again. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Melanie R said...

I recently moved 2,000 miles across the country. What a task! I am not yet completely settled. Your shaped card is so sweet and the image is beautifully colored. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge #118.

Suze said...

Lovely relaxing card Sue. Sounds like just the thing you need after your busy time away. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps.

Suze said...

Back again. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Cards by Jane said...

I love the shape of this card. Thank you for sharing at TTCRD.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Such a cute card, and that image works perfectly with a circle shaped base. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

Alyson Mayo said...

This is so sweet - and stretching or yoga is definitely a great way to relax. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Rose Andrew said...

So Beautiful and relaxing .. love the image and great design
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I think I need to start Yoga lessons, your image adorable and seems relaxed and enjoying the peace much. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and you still have time to share with our partner this week at The Crafter's Choice (link on our site).

Wendy Jackson said...

Gorgeous card……beautifully coloured and very Zen….thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Wk 34 Digi Choosday challenge….

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Carole Pollard said...

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.

Carole DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/