My Followers

Tuesday 23 August 2022

Back to School Bookmark - Craft GDT

 Onto my 2nd post today.

I was recently asked if I would GDT for Craft. Those of you that follow me know I was a team memeber for many years and it was lovely to be asked back.

The challenge runs till 31st August so plenty of time to play along.

Theme is Back to School or ANYTHING GOES

they have 2 sponsors

 Sponsor 1:  Oddball Art Co

and

 Sponsor 2:  Jan’s Digital Stamps

For my Bookmark I have used a Odd ball ArtCo image I had on file called

Digital Stamp Big Eye Bookworm Astrid the Fairy Image No. 297


I used a Sue Wilson Christmas New Release die set which I recently won.
Coloured image with markers
added a few tiny gems

Well Please pop over and checkout the Dt's makes and come and play along.
thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day.
i need walk my dog shortly he is sat looking at me looking very bored
bye for now
challenges


11 comments:

tilly said...

that is a lovely new die set, a great bookmark xx

dj said...

what an adorable image...portrays the true magic of books!! Way to go shopping your stash...so glad you joined the fun and played along with our "back to books" challenge!!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Delightful bookmark Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie C said...

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mirtillamente, we love to see everybody’s entries. We are a home for creativity! Good luck and do come back!
Hugs,
Jackie,
Mirtillamente DT

Janis Lewis said...

Really cute bookmark! Thanks for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges!!

Creaine said...

This looks beautiful!! Thanks for linking up with us at The Fairy and Unicorn Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful card. Love the image and your design. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

SmilynStef said...

Those glasses are fabulous ... and using that cute little tall thin image for a book mark is perfection ... so very glad you joined our Back to the Books Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

AlisonC said...

What a fun image an perfect for our challenge. It does work very well as a bookmark and I love the colour choices. Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time.

Anna said...

What a cute card. I love the book background and the super cute stamped image. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Shopping Our Stash and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, Design Team

Ilonka said...

Youre card is so cute, thanks for sharing it with us at the Fairy and unicorn challenge blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT