My Followers

Tuesday 8 November 2022

Christmas Mug - Pink Gems Designs

Hi I have a shaped card for you tonight. 

I am using a precoloured image from Pink Gems Designs

The image is called Cozy Marley & I have used Digi Papers from the co ordinating set
I cut a Mug shape from a 5x5in card.
Added Digital Paper from the set.
Cut a diecut tree added some glitter.

Just love this cute Moose and the papers have lots of the series of him to go with the other digi images.
So would make a lovely set of cards
Watch this space for more of the series.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges



4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card design
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

what a lovely shape to hold your cute image, xx

Janette said...

Love the shape Sue, cute image and lovely papers.xx

Chris said...

Fabulous Sue! Love the shape, pretty papers and that cute little moose. xx