My Followers

Tuesday 8 November 2022

Cozy Marley - Pink Gem Designs

Good evening, I have a card featuring one of the new images in

Pink Gem Designs store.- Cozy Marley


 I have used the Black & White image, but this also comes in coloured which I will be sharing later.

I have coloured the image with Promarkers.

Dp is from stash but please checkout the paper pack in store that goes with this set HERE

Sentiment comes with the image.

Ribbon & lots of glitter from stash.

There is lots more inspiration on the facebook page- Friends of Pink Gems using this image and more of Marley in the series.

Thanks for popping by.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card Sue. X

Anonymous said...

I think my comment published as anonymous for some odd reason. Anyway it’s me haha Janette. Xx

Beccy said...

Love the glitter border Aunty Sue, the sparkle is fabulous! The little image is adorable and you did an awesome job with the colouring. Gotta love the "hug in a mug"!
Cheers,
Beccy

Donna Walls said...

So adorable, he certainly is the cutest Moose! Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!
Donna xx

Donna said...

Darling moose card and I like that he is holding a cup of cocoa! So glad you shared with us at Jan's Digi stamp challenge. Donna T

Jan Mahew said...

Beautifully colored, Sue! Love the Glitter border. Thank you for sharing your playful creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan

Lisa xx said...

Such a sweet card and gorgeous use of our Christmas food theme

Thank you so much for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties

Lisa xx said...

Such a sweet card and gorgeous use of our Christmas food theme

Thank you so much for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties