My Followers

Saturday 1 July 2023

Crafty Catz challenge - ATG with optional added embossing

Good day I have my DT card for  CraftyCatz. This week it is Bridget's turn to pick our optional theme.

Add Some Embossing

Dont worry this isnt your thing as the challenge is

ANYTHING GOES

We are kindly sponsored this week by Sheepski Designs

For my card I am using Fuzzy


Coloured the image with Promarkers
Used a Cuttlebug embossing folder
I coloured my card 1st with distressed inks
Fussy cut the image and added to a tag that I cut the end with a stitched scallop die
added a few seqins
mounted onto c ordinating card
stamped a simple sentiment

Well nows your turn hope to see you over at the blog. Dont forget to checkout the girls fab cards.
Well hope you have a good weekend. I am hoping to get some cards made have a few lovely images coloured sat on my desk. We have been potty training my Grandson this week . He is a clever boy and when he wants to he gets it but is resisting saying he wants to stay a baby. Lol. He loves stickers so I am bribing him with them on his chart. He will get there in his own time  we missed his window of interest 9 months ago as his Mum didnt want to do as she felt he was too young.
Gosh they grow up far to quickly.
Thanks for your visit.

challenges

12 comments:

tilly said...

it's a lovely card with your tag and embossing, good luck with the training, sometimes the 'get it' but can't be bothered lol, xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card lovely embossing.
Good luck with the potty training.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Lovely card Sue, like that EF.
Good luck with Rory, sorry to say but mum was wrong, he could have been trained ages ago, and she could have saved herself so much money on nappies...oh well, live and learn.xx

Chris said...

He's such a cutie- love the way you've coloured him to look so soft and cuddly! Gorgeous background too!
xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Just and adorable card Sue, love the pretty embossing behind the cute bear image. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

Nicola Gold said...

This is such a great image for our theme this week! Very Cute. Thank-you for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our FURRY FRIENDS and good luck with your entry.
DT Nicola (Amethyst Lily Designs )

Curly said...

This is gorgeous sue, i love the embossing folder you've used and i like the tag element too,
Have a lovely rest of the week
Huge hugs
Bridget :) xx

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Lovely card
Thank you for joining with Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge.
Good luck with your entry.
Maritza DT

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Lovely card!
Thank you for joining with Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge.
Good luck with your entry.
Maritza DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Very cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE CRAFTERS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Lisa Bird said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge

Best Wishes Lisa xx

craftycard-designs.co.uk

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Gorgeous card Sue. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
Wendy DT