My Followers

Sunday 2 July 2023

Tee Pee Card - Summer Bunnies

 Hello I thought I would have ago at making a Tee Pee card. I havent done one of these for so long. I recently received one on my birthday off a DT member and I so loved it.

The images are all from a set called SUMMER BUNNIES by Pink Gem Designs.

I am so loving Janets new images have a few coloured and keep seeing more I so need to make them into cards.

This is the front with the images

This is the 2nd side

This is the panel that closes using a velco dot

I coloured all the images with Promarkers and fussy cut out

All sentiments come with the images and this is just one of 4 images

DP is from stash wow must be 10 years old and from when Papermania

Used a corner rounder on the sentiments

Few sequins from stash

I did enjoy do this card and think are fab with smaller images

well worth checking the shop out.

Thanks for stopping by . I am off for my tea at sons he is cooking this week.

Bye for now

CD Sunday Plus (2W, must use something from a CD, USB or Digital Image) - #113 - Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (2W, 1st & 3rd Sunday, E3) - #209 - Anything Goes

The Corrosive Challenges (M, 3E) - June - Anything Goes

17 comments:

Pamela said...

I love Teepee cards and like you haven't made one in a while.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Dena J said...

That little scene is so cute! What a fun fold - new to me - and an adorable card to display. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

brenda said...

A fun summery card and great shape, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Margarets designer cards said...

I love the teepee card shape, never tried one, but certainly something to try in the future,
Lovely image and beautiful coloured as always
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Jocelyn said...

Great card, I love the shape. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Debbie Mageed said...

What a great fun fold card! I need to try this one but I have a real fear of triangles on my cards LOL! They just never go right for me. But your images and papers are wonderful! Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a fabulous card design so cute. Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Carol said...

I haven't seen one of these for years. Thank you for showing yours to us. Lovely images and sentiments.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Kampin' Karen said...

Sue, the faces on the bunny and tree are adorable! Teepee cards are so much fun. Thank you for entering yours in our Creative Creases Challenge.
Karen, DT

Dewi Lestari said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining at The Paper Shelter #560 Furry Friends
Hugs
Dewi

Sarah said...

What an unusual and brilliant card shape with a super cute design too. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

Curly said...

This is super cute Sue, I love the shape and how you decorated it.
Have a lovely rest of the week
Huge Hugs
Bridget :) xx

Linby said...

A wonderful fold and such a cute design too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Rae said...

Aww... such a sweet little card. So cute. Thank you for joining us for Creative Creases Challenge #60. Hope to see you for Challenge #61

Debbie Mageed said...

I'm back again - this time to let you know that we loved your card so much that we chose it as one of our winners! Have a wonderful weekend!

Rachael said...

Aww I just love this card - its a great shape and super cute with the soft blues. Thanks for sharing this with us over at Polkadoodles challenge. So glad you joined us this week!

Rae said...

Congratulations on being chosen a winner. Your card is adorable!