My Followers

Friday 14 July 2023

Crafty Catz challenge - ATG with optional Sparkle/Shine

Good evening I have my DT card for you.

A new challenge has started at CRAFTY CATZ

This week we are playing for Fun no prize but we will be picking our Top Three

Christine is our host and she has picked our optional twist

Sparkle & Shine 

Not for you then as always our challenge is

Anything Goes

As we have no sponsor we can use any image and make.

I am therefore sharing also my latest DT card for PINK GEM DESIGNS

I do love this image

Fairy Girl with Puppy


Coloured with my Markers
Used inks & Shimmer chalks for the background
Added Glitter to the wings
DP is DCWV
Stitch square die & fancy square die
Also used some silver mirri card for the shine.

I hope the picture doesnt look to washed out as I was trying to capture the glitter on the wings & DP
This pupp does have a look of my Teddy and his mum when they where young.

Well i hope you can find time to join us this week not many weeks till we break for the summer
Please checkout Janets store lots of new images
Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend

Challenges

digichoosday #27 ATG
challengeupyourlife #160 - Patterned Paper
cck-digitalstamps July Challenge ATG
TFATU July Challenge - ATG
Polkadoodles Challenge: # 27 Anything goes card making or paper crafting
Creative Moments Challenge: # 247 Let it Shine


8 comments:

tilly said...

a lovely image and so nicely coloured in pastel shades, have a nice weekend xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card and a beautifully coloured image My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Lovely card Sue, love the shimmery chalks, they always look better IRL.xx

Maikreations said...

Great card and awesome colouring! I especially live the way you coloured her hair and the puppy's fur and also the halo behind the fairy! Thank you for playing along with our "Patterned Paper" challenge over at Challenge Up Your Life. Have a wonderful day and happy crafting! Maike DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card and a lovely sweet image, love the colouring

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining The Fairy and The Unicorn. Hope to see you again,

Curly said...

This is gorgeous sue, the image has been brought to life with your amazing colouring.

Have a wonderful week
Hugs Bridget :) xx

Ilonka said...

A beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at Morgan's Artworld Challenge Blog.
Big hugs Ilonka DT