My Followers

Tuesday 11 July 2023

Going Wild at Passion For Markers

 Hello and hope your day is going well. 

I am on a mission to get this post done before the dog realises it has stopped raining and wants out. I have a few earns to do also . So onto my card.

a new challenge at 

Passion For Markers

Challenge theme has been picked by Lisa and is

Going Wild

Now in Lisas word this anything

your wild themed creations; so think wild animals (or any animals that live in the wild), wild flowers or wild colours/patterns

We are sponsored this week by


So before you pop over and checkout the fabulous samples.

My card features  'dino mite little dude'


Image DP & sentiment all from the set
Coloured with Markers
Kraft base card and card for matting image
Twine from stash
Memento ink and a home made cloud stencil

Well I have had this set for some time and always wanted to get it coloured
so thats another mission done and I did enjoy colouring him. My Grandson also kind of too a liking to it and i had to rescue it before i could get a picture

Well thanks for popping and please have a look what the ladies have made lots of inspiration.
Bye for now
Challenges
1. Digi Choosday Challenge # 27 - Anything Goes
5. Polkadoodles Challenge # 27 - Anything Goes
6.Creative Moments - Anything Goes 
7. Allys Angels - Anything Goes 
8.CD Sunday Plus (2W, must use something from a CD, USB or Digital Image) - #114 Anything Goes



13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Curly said...

This is beautiful Sue, love everything about this my great Nephew Jackson would love it he's dino mad. Pandora is completely bonkers she should be called pandemonium because that ensues when ever she is playful, she is my little shadow.
Have a lovely rest of the wekk
Hugs Bridget :) xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Sue. Love the image and gorgeous colouring xxx it’s Janette btw. Xxx

tilly said...

lovely colouring on your great image, the papers really suit it to, don't get well lol xx

Chris said...

A sweet and fun image, beautiful colouring and great choice of papers- I can see why Rory wanted it! xx

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Catherine x
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

Jocelyn said...

Such a perfect card for a little dinosaur fan. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Elle-Jeanne said...

Een prachtige kaart Heb je gemaakt.
Ik heb al een enkele keren een mail gestuurd over Crafty catz. Challenge 643
Winnaar , maar steeds geen antwoord.
Misschien staan ze in de spambox
Ik dacht dan doe ik zo .
Alvast bedankt.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

Renske Wishes You said...

Great card and beautiful coloring. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

Pamela said...

A great card for a youngster. I love the backing paper too.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Furrbster said...

This is a fun card,

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card for a boy, I love the image and the colouring
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Carol said...

A great card with fabulous colouring and I love the background as well.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT