My Followers

Tuesday 20 February 2024

All Dressed Up Stamps challenge

 Evening and hope you have had a good day.

I have my DT card for you

All Dressed Up Stamps is back with their monthly challenge

Anything Goes as long as it has a All Dressed Up Stamps image.

For my card I am using

 Birthday Monkey



Image coloured with Markers
Die cut oval and birthday 
stamped wishes
twine
DP from stash

Well hope you like and please pop along and checkout our challenge and also this months new release some stunning samples by the ladies.
Thanks for your visit
challenges
A Barrell of Monkeys Challenge (M, P1, E5, Entries have to be inspired by the children's toy, game or activity#12 - Curious George 


8 comments:

Janette said...

Cute card Sue, a know a couple of little 'monkeys' like that, haha. xx

Kampin' Karen said...

Sue, I think your monkey is adorable. Thank you for entering your cute card in Pammie's challenge.
Karen, DT

creationsnz said...

Gotta love this cheeky fellow. I like how you used the leafy paper to make him look like he's among the trees. Thanks for sharing your monkey with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

Deanne Saunders said...

Sooo cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in my A BARREL OF MONKEYS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge #2407.

Arlene said...

Very cute! So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Arlene CT

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
~ Maria CT

Chana Malkah said...

This is so cute and so well crafted! Thanks for sharing it with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner