My Followers

Wednesday 14 February 2024

Pink Gem Coffee Gnomes

 Good morning from a damp and dull manchester.

Today i haver a card featuring a cute set from 

The set is Coffee Gnomes and has 3 pre coloured and 3 Black &white images
If you love Gnomes then you really need to checkout Janets store she there are so many fab designs and kits featuring them.


I went with the Black & white drawing and coloured with Markers
All DP are from my scraps pile and the card is a DL size.
Stamped a Birthday sentiment and added a few gems to finish.

Pink Gems Designs has a facebook page and if you have a Facebook account please pop along and checkout all the new samples.
Thanks for your visit today and have a good day.

challenges

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such an adorable image fantastic card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos
Such n

Chris said...

A lovely slimline design, the gnome is adorable and beautifully coloured, fab papers too.
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Wonderful card, I love this image and great colouring

Becca S said...

I didn't know that gnomes drank coffee!!! :) Super cute idea for a gnome image and colored well! Thanks for sharing at Heart's Quest Fantasy! (TFATU) --Becca

Janette said...

Super cute gnome, like the slimline design Sue. xx

Jackie C said...

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mirtillamente, we love to see everybody’s entries. We are a home for creativity! Good luck and do come back!
Hugs,
Jackie,
Mirtillamente DT

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card, I like your Gnomes. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Ellibelle said...

How very sweet!!
Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner