My Followers

Wednesday 22 May 2024

Crafty Catz Challenge

Good morning to you and Happy Birthday to my Grandson wow where did that last 4 years go.

Today i have my DT card for Crafty Catz and as always our challenge is Anything Goes

Our sponsor for this fortnight is



For my card i have used Game Boy

Our optional for fun challenge was Dots and or Stripes so I have done both with my DP all from old stash
Coloured with Markers
Added stamped sentiments
Tonic studio circle dies

Well hope to see you over at the blog.

Off to get some last minute jobs and bits for Little man arriving 
Here's a picture of him coming out of the shop. Not bad for 1st time on a big bike. Notice Dad holding him back as he quickly gains speed. Rory wasn't impressed as he told him look I can do brakes.


 

Addicted to Stamps and More 2W, #468 - Birthdays (week 2

Cardz 4 Guyz 2W, 3E - #347 - Stars and or Stripes

10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card
Love the photo bless him he will be riding to school in no time ♥

Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Happy birthday Rory, he looks so grown up now Sue.
Love your card its so cute. xx

Chris said...

Fabulous card Sue, love the monochrome with the pops of red.
look at Rory, such a big boy now, obviously very confident on his new bike!
Hope he enjoyed his special day.
xx

Sheryl said...

I love this image Sue. I can't believe your grandson is 4 already!
As always your colouring is sublime.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

dj said...

Handsome image!! You nailed the "stripe" portion of our "stars & stripes" theme over at Cardz 4 Guyz...and it is perfectly masculine with that handsome little guy!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing with us!!
Deb Horst, DT #C4G347

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Such a cute card I love all the combo papers with dots and stripes. Thank you for joining us at PIP this week and good luck with the draw.

Pam with PIP design team

Dawn Phillips said...

Fabulous card. I'm loving the monotone with a pop of colour. Thanks for joining in with my theme at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Jolanda Johnstone said...

A very nice boy card. Classic color combination works really well and so do the stripes! I'm sure Rory will love it. Thanks for joining us at C4G this round, Sue. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

Catie Cuddles said...

Superb boy card - and look at him on that bike- so grown up!
Thanks for joining us at addicted to stamps and more.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Jane Savage said...

Such a lovely card and what a great photo!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx