My Followers

Wednesday 22 May 2024

Passion For Markers - Special Anniversary Week

 Hello this week we are celebrating our 15th Anniversary at 

Passion For Markers

Our challenge is 

Anything Goes and we have loads of sponsors so that means lots of prizes.


So for details pop along and check them out
I am made a card for my Grandson for his birthday.

The image is from  Pink Gem Designs



I coloured with Markers (a MUST for the challenge)

matted onto a black card Sentiment computer

CAS as thats how he likes it.

I did take inspiration from the coloured version but this is his fave colour as well.


i do hope you will join our celebrations.

Thanks for your visit

challenges

I Spy With My Little Eye - For Men & Boys


11 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

What a great card, your colouring is fabulous. I'm sure your Grandson will love his card and I hope he has a great birthday.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Glittertastic said...

Adorable for a 4 year old - the image is perfect for a small boy!
Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

Janette said...

Fabulous card Sue, great colouring on that lovely image too. xx

Ellibelle said...

How very sweet and so great to see you joining us at I spy with my little eye as well as my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Pamela said...

Coloured in really well and a perfect image for the little boy.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Carol said...

A great card. I love the design and I have added the site to my blog.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun card, and so perfect for the occasion! You've coloured the image beautifully and I love the CAS design.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Beautifully colored and cute
Thank you sharing with us at CD Sunday Plus!
XOX, Aimeslee DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card for your grandson, lovely image and beautiful colouring
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

The Crafty Den said...

What a fantastic CAS card Sue. Your image is adorable and your colouring is amazing. I bet your grandson loved it! Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Birthday this month. Hugs, Denise x

Samantha said...

Great colouring and the CAS design works really well! Thanks for joining the Star Stampz challenge.