My Followers

Thursday 3 September 2020

Christmas at Craft Challenge

 Hi and welcome

Well you can tell it is September as we are getting more winter related and Christmas reminders.

This time we have a new challenge on the blog at CRAFT

Christmas

yes it is our monthly let get ready for the big man

We are sponsored this time by

Paper shelter and Eureka

pop on over to the challenge blog to read about these companies and details of the prizes on offer.

My card features a image from our sponsor Paper Shelter and is Decorating Mushrooms

I made a easel card something i havent done for a while

Image coloured with Promarkers

All DP is from my stash and think I got these from Hobby Craft

Gems

Joy die cut boarder and Creative expressions die cut word

Ribbon and flower from stash

Well thats another for my growing box but no where near what I need.

So I do hope you like and it has inspired you to play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by I will be back tomorrow with 2 cards and the return of Crafty Catz after our Summer break

challenges

Pennys Paper crafty Challenge - ATG
Aud Sentiments Challenge #259 Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Crimbo Crackers 2W, Must Be Christmas Related #214 Anything Goes
cute Card Thursday W,C5 #650 Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - ATG
Creative Moments M,- ATG
Lemon Shortbread #127 - ATG ) 
Createful Hearts Challenge #23 - ATG 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #140 - ATG
I love Promarkers   #418 - Anything Goes +option: Die Cut  or Punch 
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #35 - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes 
Love to Craft (M, P1, E5 , no completely digital projects) #50 - Always Anything Goes

14 comments:

Janette said...

Lovely card Sue and so festive and merry..haha..I love it.xx

tilly said...

A really pretty easel card, the image is so sweet, I love the mushrooms xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful love the traditional colours Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love that cute image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Lovely design Sue and such a cute image, a fabulous festive creation.
xx

Joy Wilson said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! I just love design and your coloring! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Linda Mc Enery said...

Sue this is absolutely adorable! Such a fun image, beautifully coloured, and a fabulous card design. Your die cut border is stunning. Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
Linda

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...


A super nice Christmas card! What a nice stamp and how beautifully made! Thank you for sharing on Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog, we hope you'll join us again next time!

Creaine said...

This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again next time.
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Billie A said...

Oh this card is so cute. I love the cute little elfs and them stringing lights.. So cute. Great easel card. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments (Crafty Sentiments)

MeSi said...

So beautiful and fun card. I love the colours. Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT

Becca Sadler said...

Aunty Sue: Hey! I'm just joining the DT crew at CHD this month and thought I'd stop in to your blog to leave some comment love. Your gray, white, and dark red combination of papers and embellishments makes a terrific Christmas card! The image is just super cute and colored amazingly! Thanks for linking to CHD. --Becca/DT

KathyA. said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]