My Followers

Tuesday 1 September 2020

Digi Doodles Studios Monthly challenge

 Hi back again i did say i would.

this time I have something a little different.

This month Digi Doodles Studios Blog challenge is

Black and/or Purple

So you can do anything just use one or both in your project and link it up.

Now these colours always make me think of October well it is only a month away and that must me Halloween. I tend not to do too much now as the children are all grown up but with my little grandson just coming into the world i will have to be gentle with.

So here is my project using Witchy Shoes available from the shop HERE

oh while your checking out the fab images checkout the awesome Halloween Digi Papers. I so wanted to use but had no ink in my printer but thats sorted now yeepee

My little treat bag


A side view trying to show the glitter


image coloured with promarkers

DP from stash

Creative expression die for the flag

Sentiment is a Walzing Matilda stamps heat embossed

Background done with Distressed and memento inks

glitter is Modge podge

Gems from stash

The bag is one of those cheap lunch bags so will fit a good few sweets and treats

Well now it is your turn love to see what your making and remember you dont have to use a Digi Doodles Studios image but why you wouldnt is beyond me.

We also have a facebook challenge starting today on the fan page so any thing you make using one of Digi Doodles Studios products come and enter.

Thanks for stopping by have a good day

Challenge blog monthly - Black and / or Purple

challenges

15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card Sue.
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Your treat bag looks fantastic Sue, I love that image!
xx

Heather said...

This is so beautiful!! Such a pretty image and I love the fabulous layout, you used. Great papers, too! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I just love this great project! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digital images challenge for August!

Janette said...

You did a great job on that colouring Sue, it looks fabulous and very magical.xx

Doreen said...

Love your treat bag,fab image.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi I love how you have decorated this gift bag. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #79 which has the theme Anything Goes. The sponsor is Beccy’s Place. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

kReN said...

Love this image! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week. kReN on the DT. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

kReN said...

What a great project! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede challenge this week. kReN on the DT Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Jan Mahew said...

Sue, Kick your heels up! Enchanting treat bag! Love the colors... Thank you for sharing your impressive creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge and inspiring others. HAPPY CRAFTING!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp shop)

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

leuke kaart
bedankt voor het meedoen aan onze challenge
groetjes jolanda bongers
dt challenge star stampz

Heather said...

Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs as well.

cass said...

Wow! great colouring. Wonderful bag with great patterned paper combo. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Nancy said...

Super fun card, Sue! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Star Stampz! :o)

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Lovely card Thanks for entering you card at Starstampz challenge.
Geweldige kaart Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Starstampz.
hugs
Claudia
DT and coordinator Starstampz
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
https://starstampz.blogspot.com