My Followers

Friday 4 September 2020

Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG with optional twist anything but Square

 Hi Yes i am back with my 2nd post and Yes Crafty catz are back from their Summer Holidays.

Wow where did that time go and not much of a Summer with things.

Anyway we are back and this weeks host is Chris she gets to pick our for fun twist which the team does.

Anything But Square

Our sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Digi stamps

For my card i have done a Rectangle 7x5 inch

The image is Flower Butterfly vase


I have coloured the image with promarkers
followed the sketch from Bugaboos Sketch challenge
DP is a download I found on my computer sorry not sure where from as it was in a pile I had pre printed Matted on to Navy card
small clear stamp for the sentiment from stash
Well now you must pop over and checkout what the girls have done there isd lots of inspiration and wonderful samples.
Thanks for stopping by again have a fab day and take care.
challenges
Crafty card maker - Things with wings
Catch the bug Sketch 


11 comments:

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

The colourful flowers are gorgeous Sue as is the background paper.

June

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Morning Sue, what a great card to kick start the challenge, I love this image its so pretty.xx

Chris said...

Lovely image and beautiful colouring -great use of the sketch too - it's a beautiful card and a perfect entry for the Stella Says Sketch challenge- so pleased you chose to play along.
xx

tilly said...

A beautiful card, I love the colouring on your vase of flowers xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is such a pretty card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card.xxx

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card!!!

Mari said...

Such a lovely image and coloring. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card. Beautiful project. Thank you for joining our things with wings challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see your lovely art work back here again soon. Judy DT

Josephine said...

Such beautiful colours!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!